Contact Info

Miguel Hervás Caballero

Phone: 07580021992

E-mail: mhervas.3d@gmail.com

Facebookpage: http://www.facebook.com/3DHervas

Thursday 8 November 2012

Huge City Render Experiment

This is a video that I made as experiment for a WIP short movie. The short movie is basically a chase between a car and a motorbike and in the process they will destroy a lot of stuff until the car eventually crash in a ball of fire (I have no price as scriptwriter).
I want the first scene of the short movie to be a huge city shot, and with this experiment I want to see how possible is to do that.
The next step is to model more different buildings, skyscrapers, parks and this kind of thinks that will give the city a more realistic look. As I am a lazy bastard the backgrounds wont have textures and I will lie saying that its for an artistic purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment